OPI to Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
I have a new client who has opi on and what's me to remove it before changing to shellac.is it easy to remove?i do shellac and hellish at the mo.would I need to buff the gel first then wrap?X

If it's Gel Color you don't need to break the seal, but I think it takes 15-20 minutes in the wrap. Then you can wiggle and slide the wrap off and the whole thing should come off clean. Whatever's left you just push off with orangewood stick.

Last edited:
If it's Gel Color you don't need to break the seal, but I think it takes 15-20 minutes in the wrap. Then you can wiggle and slide the wrap off and the whole thing should come off clean. Whatever's left you just push off with orangewood stick.

Thankyou.X

No problemo. You can narrow the time down more by putting the client's hands in a mitt or towel to keep warm.

Gelcolor is the easiest to remove, no need to break the seal and has usually lifetime off completely in ten mins with either the opi remover or shellac nourishing remover

Latest posts

Back