OPI tooling titanium kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_quaker

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the opi tooling titanium kit please. I absolutely love them but can't seem to find them on the lena white website.

The only place I can find the kit is on Ebay (US) or Amazon (US). They are really expensive. The tools they have on the Lena White website seem to be the same but in stainless steel and without a wallet.

The wallet is really nice, and the kind of thing I would lust after too, but I do wonder if some of the tools in it would ever be used. Its a lot of money :lol:

I can only seem to find them in the U.S as well. It is true really. I would not use all of the tools nor the wallet as they would be on my desk all the time. Just look nice though. I will see if I can buy them individually instead. Thank you for the reply.

Does anyone know where I can get the opi tooling titanium kit please. I absolutely love them but can't seem to find them on the lena white website.

The whole kit is on lena white I just bought it at half price. It was in a really funny location though. I kjust went on and typed tooling in the search bar and it bought it up. Half Price don't miss it as it really great I love mine x

The whole kit is on lena white I just bought it at half price. It was in a really funny location though. I kjust went on and typed tooling in the search bar and it bought it up. Half Price don't miss it as it really great I love mine x

Actually... I should say better than half price... take a look. Its under a tonne! xx

I looked at that. I thought it was the stainless steel kit and not the titanium??

Hello.
Yes it is the stainless steel one not the titanium. They are also sold out now. Was good offer at half price.

Just rang Lena white and they have said all the opi tools are now changing to titanium. So ended up ordering all of them. Can't wait for them to arrive.

I looked at that. I thought it was the stainless steel kit and not the titanium??

Hi the one I got was actually all titanium tooling although the picture lookes stainless it was all infact the new titanium tooling. I had the odd titanium pusher etc already and the tooling in the pack was identical. The titanium products look lovely and are lovely to use.

Hi the one I got was actually all titanium tooling although the picture lookes stainless it was all infact the new titanium tooling. I had the odd titanium pusher etc already and the tooling in the pack was identical. The titanium products look lovely and are lovely to use.

After posting this I doubted myself after reading your comments above so I called OPI and double checked. Yes this was the titanium tooling... it is all rainbow coloured i am not sure how I got it half price but hey sorry the offer has ended too but glad you got your hands on some

You were very lucky to get all the tooling kit half price. I have had to purchase the case and all tool individually.

It was total luck. I stumbled upon it in the files section of all places....the kit was not in the implements section I just saw it while buying some stock. I already had 3 of the titanium pushers but thought it was too good to miss. You will love them when they come they are so nice to use well worth the money even at full price. Have fun with them Hun x

I can't wait. A very good investment and well worth the money I think. I just wanted something a bit different. Thank you x

Latest posts

Back