opinion on a nail system please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaD_uk

Reaction score
I have been in a tiz about who to do my training with, do i do an NVQ then a conversion or just train with one company? its all been going round in my head since september. I have done alot of looking up on the net and reading lots of posts on here and i think i have decided. I have read that Ezflow are very good and i have noticed that a few Australian techs use this and thats where i'm going to be moving to.
could anyone give me any opinions on their experience.
I have just had a lovely conversation with a lady called Caroline and she was so helpful and filled me with alot of confidence.
This is something i want to make a career out of and i want to do it right.
I suppose i just need some encouragement.
Thanks
Lisa xxxx

I trained with Creative and found it to be very good indeed...however, from speaking to Ezflow techs I have found that Ezflow is a great company with great products and great training...you wont go wrong with them.

hey i trained with creative and also did some further training with star nails.
Both very very good choices. have also heard that ezflow are very competitive in the training field too. probably cant go wrong with them.
big hugsxxxxxxxxxxx

As long as you train with a well known company that has a good reputation and trains you in a class room rather than a video at home you should be ok, just dont go down the road to find the cheapest, you pay for what you get hun

Thanks for all your replys.
Def won't be going down the home video route as i need a body to ask lots of questions to, i get on my tutors nerves(in a good way) at college as i ask loads of questions.
Not going into this lightly have been researching for a while now but just want to know if i'm doing the right thing.
I was going to go with creative but the nottingham acadamy has just shut up shop as the lady who runs it is so busy in her salon she doesn't have time to do it anymore, its a shame really.
Thanks again to all
Lisa
xxxx

Latest posts

Back