Opinions please on preferred acrylic liquid and powder systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classyclaws

Reaction score
Hello all, I qualified as a nail technician way more years than I care to remember, I trained in CND and built up a great reputation for sculpting beautiful, thin nail enhancements. After many years, I switched direction and qualified as an accountant (big change I know). I am now looking at doing some work again, mainly for myself and a few others. I still have a preference for acrylic and wondered what systems were around now that matched the CND performance in terms of natural, flexible enhancements with low lifting? Are CND still a market leader, or are there other brands to consider which equal their quality? All your advice would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
CNDcare still a force to reckon with, CJP is coming up fast, it's completely different, you'll probably need a conversion course but I highly recommend it

I love CJP, so quick and easy to apply.
They’ve just released a new monomer offering even better adhesion which I can’t wait to try.

Thanks both, I will take a look at CJP

Latest posts

Back