OPI's version of Vinylux?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukic

Reaction score
Does anyone know if OPI has their own version of Vinylux? I use OPI lacquers and OPI GelColor, but I had a Vinylux mani on holiday and I'm seriously impressed. I've been filing my nails as I do lots of massage and its still stayed put. I'd love for OPI to have their own version, but I'm thinking taking this on. Great product!

From a consumer point of view vinylux is good , as a business offering vinylux it was not for me. The polishes go unusable half way through , so in my opinion a good polish but with a very short shelf life once the bottle is open.

Does anyone know if OPI has their own version of Vinylux? I use OPI lacquers and OPI GelColor, but I had a Vinylux mani on holiday and I'm seriously impressed. I've been filing my nails as I do lots of massage and its still stayed put. I'd love for OPI to have their own version, but I'm thinking taking this on. Great product!

I'm sure that CND users would say that nothing is quite the same as Vinylux, but yes, INFINITE shine is the OPI comparable to Vinylux. It is a long wear, super shiny, quick dry polish.

Perfect. Thanks. Why is vinylux unusable half way through. Does it go gloopy or something?

I use my vinylux polishes to the end of the bottle with no problem though I am sure there are other great options available too 😄

I don't have issues with polishes getting unusually thick but maybe it's because i'm always very careful how I polish so I don't get any polish on the neck of the bottle and in the threads of the cap.

I find some Vinylux polishes go thicker but you still get many applications out of even 1/2 bottle plus the polish is priced very well.
I use it on clients (must on the hands) and we retail it quite well.

I will check if there are more threads about Infinite Shine but I will make few comments here.

Application is great but I got some bubbling of the top coat. I used the whole system according to instructions. That happened on few people. It's the top coat because I painted my nails with the black color and skipped top coat on couple of the nails and these nails didn't bubble.

Another issue I have with this line is... they advertise that it looks like a gel manicure. It doesn't at all. It looks like polish because it is.... a polish :)

Latest posts

Back