Orange hair help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AliBear

Reaction score
Help and advice please, I have tried to have my blond dip dye blended in. The base was a wella colour touch 6.0 mixed with 4% which Inhave used for years. It has gone orange at the salon I went to. Should I attempt to lift again with powder bleach & 40% or put my old 6.0 brown on it....or neither....any help and advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• AD3A6103-1F6B-4902-B2D7-9AC3F8595D54.jpeg
    AD3A6103-1F6B-4902-B2D7-9AC3F8595D54.jpeg
    648.9 KB · Views: 51
Help and advice please, I have tried to have my blond dip dye blended in. The base was a wella colour touch 6.0 mixed with 4% which Inhave used for years. It has gone orange at the salon I went to. Should I attempt to lift again with powder bleach & 40% or put my old 6.0 brown on it....or neither....any help and advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Are you a hair professional please?

No but my mum is so she can get me the required products, she is just old school and about tonteire so not up to date

That doesn't look orange to me at all? It looks like a nice blend between dark and very blonde...

Latest posts

Back