Order mix-up Smoothing / Sculpting gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scamp

Reaction score
Hi, just joined the CND clan and received my very first order from S2 :D

Just a few questions....firstly, I ordered the Brisa Lite smoothing gel, but was given the clear sculpting gel in my kit. Can this be used in the same was as the smoothing gel as well as sculpting with it? Or will it be thicker than the smoothing gel?

Secondly, just a small issue, the brush in my solar oil looks like it has packing starch or something inside and the bristles don't spread nicely, is this normal? how can I get rid of it?

Many thanks Geeks

Your best best it to talk to the lovely ladies at S2; if you ordered one kit and got the sculpting gel in error they would sort that out for you. Plus they will answer your query re the solar oil. Best to double check your order first. The sculpting gel and smoothing gel are designed for two very different jobs - best to have the one that fits what you want to achieve xxx

Thanks for the reply, I have triple checked my order and was definitely the smoothing gel kit I ordered, I think the sculpting one comes with the pink and white gel anyway doesn't it? So I know it was supposed to be the smoothing kit.

Just thought I'd check on here first to see if I'd have to end up sending back, because I ordered it specifically to use for a client tomorrow.

Thanks again

So I called S2, was told to send the sculpting gel back and they will send on the smoothing gel, and they would reimburse the postage fee. Not very happy that I have to buy the packaging etc, I know it's a few quid but it wasn't my error

they normally cover all the cost in a refund including your postage, have done mine in the past, never need to worry with returns and S2.xx

Thanks for your reply, how does it work? Do I call them when I've sent it and received the replacement and they'll refund? How will I show them the receipt from the post office? Thanks

Look at the base of the gel. Does the sticker say smoothing gel. Mine was like this and is fine xc

Take a photo of your receipts for packaging and posting and then email the photo's to the person who you speak to on the phone about it. It's all straight forward enough and gets sorted straight away. I think the mix up is something that is happening at the moment, so you are not the only one.

Lovely, thanks everyone :D

S2 are amazing with returns. I think there may have been a tiny labelling error with some of the Brisa Lite Gels (very few) so check the base to see what it says. If it say Sculpting, simply call the lovely S2 staff on 0845 210 6060 and they will quickly log your call and provide a returns (RMA) number and send you an email confirmation. They will provide a replacement and refund your packaging and postage costs so don't worry. They really are fabulous I promise xxx

Latest posts

Back