Ordered Shellac kit! So excited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwoody

Reaction score
I have decided to ditch gellux , and after all your help I am investing in shellac, kit, I have also got some gelish to try, so I can offer both.i also think brisa lite sounds just the job but was a little put off that they only recommend clear tips! Has anyone used it over white tips or natural? 😃

I have decided to ditch gellux , and after all your help I am investing in shellac, kit, I have also got some gelish to try, so I can offer both.i also think brisa lite sounds just the job but was a little put off that they only recommend clear tips! Has anyone used it over white tips or natural? 😃

Which Brisa Lite gel are you referring to? The sculpting gel? Certainly clear tips are recommended if using the White sculpting gel just as a clear form would be recommended if you were sculpting with the white. But if you wanted to use the clear gel over a natural tip, you could do that just make sure of a full cure by working not too thickly with the clear gel or use more layers..

Hi geek yes it was the sculpting gel I was looking at, like the sound of soak off gel, I use acrygel at mo it is easy to work with, stays well, but to remove you need to file right to a thin layer then soak, takes forever! But some of my clients like the white tips, with clear gel on, sweet squared said they only recomend clear and then use the white gel( I do prefer this, but clients are happy having the ready made white tips!!), what do you think? 😄

Hi geek yes it was the sculpting gel I was looking at, like the sound of soak off gel, I use acrygel at mo it is easy to work with, stays well, but to remove you need to file right to a thin layer then soak, takes forever! But some of my clients like the white tips, with clear gel on, sweet squared said they only recomend clear and then use the white gel( I do prefer this, but clients are happy having the ready made white tips!!), what do you think? 😄

You can do either! x

Thankyou, I will have a look at investing in it shortly😃

Latest posts

Back