Ordering Lycon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Does anybody know where and how I can order Lycon wax? I've previously worked in a salon who trained me in Lycon but I never received a cerificate as I left! I'm really eager to use this wax at home as it's the best I've used but it's so overly priced on eBay!???

Xx

You need to train with them to be able to order, give them a call see if they have you on record, if not try Perron Rigot there Euroblond or my fav intimate 4 x

I think you are able to buy it on the day at the beauty shows if that helps any?

I completely agree with candystarrstarr. Perron rigot genuinely is amazing and the suro blond is also my favirote. You can order it off beauty express.

They should have you on record from training If it wasn't to long ago but yes you can stock up from the show with 15% off I personally prefer Lycon to Perron rigot x

They should have you on record from training If it wasn't to long ago but yes you can stock up from the show with 15% off I personally prefer Lycon to Perron rigot x

Do you mind me asking sarah which Lycon wax you use for intimate waxing? They recommend the olive oil one to me when I trained with them and I hated it it kept snapping, that was why I changed to Perron rigot. What one would you recommend x

Latest posts

Back