Organic skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connor1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm looking at taking on a new range of organic skincare. Is anyone using a good range that you could reccomend. I really need some good advice including minimum orders start up cost, and to here from anyone who happy with a range your using. I don't want to lay out to much at the moment and all of your comments are invaluable at the mo x :hug:

Try this brand I've looked into them very seriously and they have an excellent reputation - they originally supplied the ingredients for Eminence Herbal Skincare : Natural Skincare Treatment : Organic Skin Moisturizer : Anti Aging Serum : Body Cleanser : Szepelet.com This is the American site but if you email them they will give you the rep in your area.

I've decided to go for this range. The rep I'm dealing with is great and is very very helpful, she has tailor made what I need with no hard sell.

I think Phyts is also a good range, I use their baby products and the lady I used to work with has taken in this range - she loves it. It's certified Organic and the ingredients are very safe

Try this brand I've looked into them very seriously and they have an excellent reputation - they originally supplied the ingredients for Eminence Herbal Skincare : Natural Skincare Treatment : Organic Skin Moisturizer : Anti Aging Serum : Body Cleanser : Szepelet.com This is the American site but if you email them they will give you the rep in your area.

I've decided to go for this range. The rep I'm dealing with is great and is very very helpful, she has tailor made what I need with no hard sell.

I think Phyts is also a good range, I use their baby products and the lady I used to work with has taken in this range - she loves it. It's certified Organic and the ingredients are very safe
hi is this company the same as www ilcsi.co.uk, they seem to stock the same products and are from Hungary too x

Yeah - the same one :)

Thanx for you advice guys xx
I've just found out thet Sothys do an organic range now. They chargrd £2500 start up cost, but this includes stands, samples, rtail sales support, proffessional and retail range plus training (can also spread the cost over 3 months). What do you think is this reasonable?

Latest posts

Back