Organics 1-4 hour tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently tried Organics rapid tan and really like it, I don't offer a rapid tan at the moment and thought it might be a good idea, but... it is a lot more expensive than my current tanning solution although i noticed the solution is thicker and i didn't seem to use very much. Does anyone have any experience of it and can tell me how many tans you get from 1 litre? also how much you charge? i charge £20 for a Sienna X tan (not rapid) do you charge more for a rapid tan?
Thanks x

Someone must use this? Bump...

I charge 20 for normal tan and £23 for rapid tan. I jut use the same amount of solution as I would with normal tan although I use VaniT so the solution may be of different consistency? Hth

Yes The Organics range is a quality solution, the thicker solution is an example of the quality and you dont use as much with thicker solution.

You should be getting 20-25 spray tans out of 1 Litre!!! Depends how good ya technique is ha!!

With a quality solution like Organics always charge £18 -£20, £23-£25 for rapid tan!!!!

Did you notice how it goes on warmer and dryer than other solutions??

Brown Gorgeous :cool:

Yes The Organics range is a quality solution, the thicker solution is an example of the quality and you dont use as much with thicker solution.

You should be getting 20-25 spray tans out of 1 Litre!!! Depends how good ya technique is ha!!

With a quality solution like Organics always charge £18 -£20, £23-£25 for rapid tan!!!!

Did you notice how it goes on warmer and dryer than other solutions??

Brown Gorgeous :cool:

The viscosity of a solution does not determine the quality of the solution. When spraying with a thicker solution, you have to open your spray gun up more and you will still use the same amount spraying with a "thick" solution
as you would with a solution of runnier viscosity.

An alcohol free solution will always feel warmer on the skin when spraying than a solution containing alcohol.

The viscosity of a solution does not determine the quality of the solution. When spraying with a thicker solution, you have to open your spray gun up more and you will still use the same amount spraying with a "thick" solution
as you would with a solution of runnier viscosity.

An alcohol free solution will always feel warmer on the skin when spraying than a solution containing alcohol.

Indeed the viscosity does not indicate the quality of bronzing solution and you are correct that the reason that organic's goes on the skin dry is due to the fact there is no alcohol content in the solution...only organic (hence its name :wink2:) ingrediants....it is these natural organic ingrediants that makes our solution somewhat thicker than other solutions.

In terms of how much solution is used it really makes no difference whatsoever in terms of viscosity...the main factor is of course technique and quality of DHA used in the formulation.

HTH :wink2:

i charge £20 for a Sienna X tan (not rapid) do you charge more for a rapid tan?
Thanks x

Currently and I suspect for the remainder of this season you will definatley be in a strong position to charge at least £2.50 a tan more for a quality rapid organic tan
In so doing your cost of application becomes free compared to the current solution you are using...so in real terms its free...somewhat cheaper than your currently paying for your existing brand :wink2:

Indeed the viscosity does not indicate the quality of bronzing solution and you are correct that the reason that organic's goes on the skin dry is due to the fact there is no alcohol content in the solution...only organic (hence its name :wink2:) ingrediants....it is these natural organic ingrediants that makes our solution somewhat thicker than other solutions.

In terms of how much solution is used it really makes no difference whatsoever in terms of viscosity...the main factor is of course technique and quality of DHA used in the formulation.

HTH :wink2:

FD&C yellow#5, D&C green #5, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #6 which are in the Organics solutions are synthetic, not natural and/or organic.

Alcohol is also a natural ingredient.

Yes my wording was incorrect regarding thickness and quality of soultion, Yes the Quality ingrediants in the Organics range make it thicker!!!!! :)

Yes my wording was incorrect regarding thickness and quality of soultion, Yes the Quality ingrediants in the Organics range make it thicker!!!!! :)

I would say it's the viscosity of the ingredients which make it thicker not the quality of the ingredients . A thinner viscosity solution can also contain quality ingredients.

But anyway :wink2:

I would say it's the viscosity of the ingredients which make it thicker not the quality of the ingredients . A thinner viscosity solution can also contain quality ingredients.

But anyway :wink2:

let me just set the record strait here from someone who actually knows about the product being discussed here :wink2:

It is the natural ingrediants within the formulation blend that makes Organic's viscosity as it is

For those wanting a less viscous formulation there is our new NKD brand which by comparison is much less viscus and ideal for running through machines that operate better with less viscus solution .

Hope that clarifies the position once and for all and dont fully understand why this point is being discussed as it really is irellevent:wink2::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alcohol is also a natural ingredient.

really...well who would have thought :wink2:

Maybe that explains why I drink so much of the dam stuff....cos its natural...and if its natural then it must be good for you :lol::lol::lol::lol::Grope:

Latest posts

Back