Oriental Face Massage/Facial Rejuvenation Massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowtanning

Reaction score
I really want to do a course in Facial Rejuvenation, it sounds wonderful and I think it would be a great service to offer. Unfortunately I can't do the official Kundan Mehta course as I don't have the funds available so have been sourcing other providers. I wanted to book with Affable Therapy at PB but the only dates they had were on a Friday and I study massage at College on a Friday so that wasn't happening! Gateway Workshops do a one day course but I've found another course with the Natural Therapy Studio which is Oriental Face Massage and the outline is very similar. So basically wanted some feedback from people, has anyone studied these courses with either Gateway or Natural Therapy Studio? xx

My friend is an acupuncturist (5 element) and he did the course through Gateway. He was very impressed with the quality of training, made some useful contacts and he's had a lot of interest from his clients (he uses it alongside cosmetic acupuncture).

For a relatively low (financial) investment it's improved his business and he's recouped his money very quickly. He also really enjoys doing the treatment.

Enjoy your course, whichever one you go for!

Hi, I've done the Facial Rejuvenation course with Gateway (some time back) and they are very good. There are only a few people on each course which makes it more personal and intensive. But I would suggest this course is good for practitioners who already have a skill but want to learn a few add-ons - rather than learning from scratch.

I can also recommend an Ayurvedic FaceLift course with Ayurveda Pura - a one day course for already qualified practitioners. This is a lovely one day course and you learn the ayurvedic way.

Thanks for the replies, sounds like Gateway are a good choice then. I'll check out the other company too, any ideas on the cost of the course? xx

Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to book up with Ayurveda Pura xx

Latest posts

Back