Orly Gel FX shade shifter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsRus

Reaction score
Hi everyone was just wondering if anyone had tried this? Have been thinking of getting it in for my clients for Christmas but wanted to know feedback first.
Mainly how It wears.
Thanks in advance xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have it and i have mixed feelings about it.

It is a disaster to bring him on. It is really very difficult. It has a somewhat strange texture, a very light, like water. It is just as if he is constantly moving.
The big advantage is that the effect is not dependent on this. I've put him many times and I think every time; f*ck this is a disaster, but subsequently found that he is perfect. (So maybe you should tell this to your client; because maybe they will panic :))
So it does not much matter how you applicator him. And compared to other uv gel polish you can lay him thicker.
In terms of impact and visibility he is very nice. I have received a lot of good comments from all customers.
I myself have had him on in the winter and I found it personally too cold. My nails were always black, which is not the intention.
Actually I find him so fun for all seasons outside for the winter.
Overall; i give him an 7; because he is a nightmare to bring on.

Lol you have branded yours a he because his difficult right ;-) lol thank you for advice I had heard it's runny does it go on clear? How many coats do you use? Xx

I have this and I've not tried it yet x

Lol!! Sorry but this had me in creases! :)

I have this and I've not tried it yet x

LydiaUpz please let me know when you have x

I have it, I used it in the summer on my self with pixi Stix - I however will use with ruby or plum noir as it looked odd while changing as pixi Stix was so much lighter.
It is much runnier just be very careful with application 💅

It was more an impulse buy for myself used it once an I did nt like it so I sold it lol x

Latest posts

Back