Osmo colour pyscho - anyone using them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaPapaya

Reaction score
After getting fed up of crazy-colours horrible and unpredictable green fade out I bought a selection of Osmo colour psycho.

Has anyone tried them and what's the fade out like? Hopefully no green tones.

I see matrix have the new lacquers out too and these fade brilliantly apparently.

I used the pink in the osmo for the first time yesterday, here's hoping it has no undertones were not expecting! I'll let you know :)

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

Great - yes please do!

I bought the pink, red, purple and blue to try on myself so I look forward to hearing how they last!

We have just ordered all of them, we have a lady booked in next week for the pink and purple will let you know how that goes, so excited to try them out just need some daring customers! :D

Thanks Jade.

I'll be doing some playing next week with them all :)

How did you get on with these?

I wasn't that impressed with how long the pinks, purples lasted, they were out in 2 washes, the blues are sticking strong. I've had blue hair since 10 August and no sign of it shifting any sign soon :)
Least it's still blue though and not gone green like CrazyColor!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409840077.842440.jpg
This was the blue and purple, very impressed with the blue, I did a blue a month ago and on her next app was still as bright as the day we did it, and the pic above hasn't faded at all after a week, purple was a little wishy washy but ok not lasted like the blue tho, haven't used any others yet! xx

Guys you may be able to help me! So I'm kinda stumped with my own hair. I seem to have a total mind block!! Last week I tried lavender crazy colour over my own hair came out lovely a tad wishy at parts but loved it. So today I was in capital and picked up a wild violet and tamer. Put it on then realised it looked a bit dark compared to the lavender cc. Well when I dried it it looked navy blue!!! I gone a blonde wash and it just wouldn't shift. It's now a bluey green after countless fairy and deep cleanse shampoos but my roots r a very gentle pink?!?! How do I get it back just wait? I don't want to bleach it out.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430339199.341737.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430339215.257905.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430339231.223598.jpg
. First pic is lavender second is after 2 blonde wash.

I don't actually dislike it I can probably pull it off for a few weeks but how will I shift it when i fancy a change?!

Many thanks.

Have you tried a clear 0.00 and 20 vol? Apply and keep working it through

Clear! What doll this do? Thanks

I think regardless of what brand you use you have to watch out for blue purples. Pink purples are usually much easier to get out but i have used osmos wild violet and it does leave a bluey green tinge to the hair as seen here.
Using clear instead of bleach actually neutralises the colour much better, there are videos on youtube,. in one of guy tangs recent one he shows how it works. I dont have a clear in my permanent range so could you use a high lift booster in place? Is that what they mean?

I think regardless of what brand you use you have to watch out for blue purples. Pink purples are usually much easier to get out but i have used osmos wild violet and it does leave a bluey green tinge to the hair as seen here.
Using clear instead of bleach actually neutralises the colour much better, there are videos on youtube,. in one of guy tangs recent one he shows how it works. I dont have a clear in my permanent range so could you use a high lift booster in place? Is that what they mean?
I also used the wild violet and the fade wasn't good

Going to bump this thread I need some advice on removing it, client currently has really green hair where purple has changed to green, I say changed because it's not faded it's just literally green, I took a test cut to try a removal on but I could only get a blue bit all the green was on top, I'll be covering it with elumen but I'd like to know the best way for removal please

Has it been bleached after the initial purple colour was applied? If so, it ain't going nowhere. You could try a clear plus 6% but it's likely to look patchy.

In this instance, I'd probably try a strand test with the Elumen to see if it covers it enough.

No I think the purple was applied over the top of old purple that had also faded green( different brand) which brand of clear would you use @AcidPerm i don't think my one works very well for this sort of thing, if I put vv over the top of the green I think it may go quite brown looking so I'd like to lift out as much as possible

After getting fed up of crazy-colours horrible and unpredictable green fade out I bought a selection of Osmo colour psycho.

Has anyone tried them and what's the fade out like? Hopefully no green tones.

I see matrix have the new lacquers out too and these fade brilliantly apparently.

I tried the purple and wasn't impressed, I applied on prelightened hair and some part came out silver and other blue

...which brand of clear would you use @AcidPerm

I haven't done one recently but I think I used a TIGI tube last time. My local small wholesaler doesn't stock many Clear colours.

There's also the crushed vitamin C tablet, although I've personally not tried this remedy myself.

Latest posts

Back