Osmo Ikon products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
Has anyone used these colours? I really like their shampoos, products and semis but never their permanent colours. X

I have used the bright coppers ony own hair and love them great value for money too however my wholesaler has stopped doing most of the colours now so I went back to loreal

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I use a couple of their blondes and a couple of their browns and they are lovely colours. The browns I use are lovely & rich & the blondes come out really 'clean'! Definitely good value for money - I'd recommend them! :) hope this helps Hun! Xx

Oh, I've never used osmo's shamp/conditioner etc, which do you use? I've heard they're good! Are they good for dry/damaged hair? Xx

Oh, I've never used osmo's shamp/conditioner etc, which do you use? I've heard they're good! Are they good for dry/damaged hair? Xx

I live their blinding shine ones. Not used any repair ones yet.

Their new colour conditioners are amazing x

The blinding shine shampoo and conditioner really do give you blinding shine, the moisture range is really good as well! X

I actually really like the osmo styling range. They are not sticky, do what they say they do and have a great range of products. It's a shame they are not very popular. They are great products. I love the blowdry potion, matt clay, volumising cream and straightening balm. Brilliant :)
No idea about the colour line I'm afraid though

Latest posts

Back