Other make-up geeks - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juicy

Reaction score
I've just started doing bridal makeup and I've noticed a trend starting to form, girls who say they want ' a natural look' but then show you a picture of something completely different like like a smokey eye! Do you go with what they are showing you in the picture or what you think is natural bridal makeup? So confused!

I start a lot more natural as it's easy to add. My client the other day said "I don't really wear much make up so I want it really natural looking." So I did very natural. We ended up with dark brown eye shadow and liquid liner. The problem is, half the time they don't have a clue what they want!

Vic x

I think it's important to consider how they usually look and the sort of make up they wear day to day, I think it's odd to look completely different on your wedding day. I also think that a lot of the time when they show you a photo they're wanting to look like the person, rather then wanting that make up on them. What suits one person doesn't want another.

Basically, talk to them, get to know them and build from there.

Latest posts

Back