Other people's opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amandahartly

Reaction score
Could you please tell me your opinions on this colour, a client that was heavily highlighted, level 6 warm hair who then wanted a root stretch so I applied 6/0 & 6/37 colour touch, she's just sent me this picture which is very similar to hers but she said she wants her hair exactly the same with darker blonde underneath & the top layer light, now I can't work out if the underneath is darker or if it's the light hitting the top section which is making it appear lighter? X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454347991.266182.jpg

Looks to me like a root stretch over a previously done colour, I think the deep brown and the balayge was done 1'st then a root stretch over the top of that

What about the blonde underneath the top layer? Would you say it's darker or just the light? X

Well I diddnt think it was darker I would have said it's the light but now you've mentioned it it does seem darker, yea I'd say it probably is because it seems more of a beigey shade compared to the top layer overlapping, are you going to have to do this?

Well I diddnt think it was darker I would have said it's the light but now you've mentioned it it does seem darker, yea I'd say it probably is because it seems more of a beigey shade compared to the top layer overlapping, are you going to have to do this?

Yep I'm doing it tonight x

Tell her it's lighting lol

[emoji23][emoji23] I said I think it's lighting, she said she wants it darker anyway [emoji36]x

I hate it when a client is Sooooo picture obsessed'!
A photo is a great guide.......but only that.:p
As you've mentioned, lighting, camera angle, hair type, ....... all contribute to the look in the picture.
Hairdressing IS NOT 'painting by numbers'......and we all interpret differently.
It looks like a root stretch to me....possibly taken a little further down the hair on the underneath section.:cool:

Latest posts

Back