Our clients- nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NailsByAgnes

Reaction score
hello ...

i know that all of us got picture of our work in some galleries or blogs...but maybe it would be a good idea to put our client nails in separate thread- like here... so we can be mutual inspiration on daily basic??? What do you think...?

I start- this is 3 sets, ive done today...

dom042qf1.jpg

dom026px8.jpg

dom040vl5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi...

Pictures of nails to show and not for critique are best put in the gallery. This is too keep the forums free of pages and pages of "i like those" and "they are lovely"...:lol:

You can have your own gallery and a link to it in your signature (like mine) and then everyone can find your pics easy.

HTH

maybe.... but im personally to lazy to search everyone gallery individually, and like to see people work in threads... like on others forums...

Wow. I think these are fab i really like the pink ones and me too dont have the time to search the gallery for inspiration. Keep them coming.
:hug:

Surely its easier looking for pics in the gallery than searching the forums looking for threads with pics....If i was looking for biscuits i would go to where the biscuits are kept :lol:

Sorry but this should either be in your blog or in the gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back