Out of control curls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjbeauty123

Reaction score
Hey girls,
I have really curly hair that is dry and prone to frizz. I've tried lots of different serums and mousses but none seem to work can any of you help? Getting sick of wasting money on things that never do anything

HELP!

Redken do a lovely "Curvaceous" range for curly frizzy hair.

The Curvaceous ringlet lotion is great as a Finnish product after the curvaceous shampoo and conditioner, gives lovely soft manageable curls

Felt i had to reply as soon as I saw CURLS and HELP!
My hair has changed drastically since finding the right products. I now feel able to wear it (very) naturally curly or set it on big rollers for a smoother look. After 42 years of hair disasters im so relieved that there are products out there for us curly girls.
I buy Jane Carter Solutions shampoos conditioners and Curl defining cream from Curlyemporium.co.uk. Lasts ages as you only need a small amount.
I also like the SheaMoisture range. Its worth looking at naturallycurly.com as this helped educate me of my curl type, curl pattern etc.
I will try and attach a picture of my hair in its various styles which are now possible since using these products.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back