Ovatu app booking system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the app in my iPhone but never used it. After reading this thought I would try it out but it keeps crashing and won't even open up x

I would delete the app and reinstall. HTH's x

I managed to get the app to work but does anyone know if there's a way to log client history so I can add all their previous treatments in like a client record card.
I can only seem to add from today's date only and it's in dollars?

I use the 'Notes' within the 'Customer' details to log previous treat,wants. You can change from $ to £ within the settings. You need to access these by going online at Ovatu Manager.

Hi, I've recently upgraded to a pro ovatu account and loving it. Just wondered if any of you lovely ladies have used the printer or till drawer from them?

Also does anyone know if you can create a shortcut so it's on the opening page of computer (desktop I think?)

Also does anyone know if you can create a shortcut so it's on the opening page of computer (desktop I think?)

Create shortcut when you right click?

Is there any way of marking someone as a no show, without cancelling the reservation?

I think that's what we add in our status bit?

When clients book, is there anyway of them not seeing how available you are? I wouldn't want them seeing all my free apps..?

But then if they can't see when you're free how do they know when to book?

Hi
I use the one employee one, I integrate it with my calengoo diary so I can see what else I'm doing out of work.
As for free slots I have created a new service called personal so I book that out if I need to do something or go somewhere so to speak.
My clients don't see my diary when they are in my salon I turn it away so they can't see but turn a normal desk calender towards them if they're working out shifts and thier own availability.

As of booking online if you block yourself out personal on the ipad app it will automatically not have that slot available for online booking.

I've put myself on as a client and I put a note on the notes section of why I'm booked out, dentist etc then I get a reminder email/text too, win win!

Sorry prob not been too clear- I'm just starting out and obviously don't want to look like I have no other appointments booked in ;) some software apps ask the client what days/times are suitable for them and then show 5 appointment options for instance. I don't really want everyone knowing I'm currently available all of the time! ;)

Thank you very much northbarbeauty. Xx

Welcome to Nail-ific

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Slightly off topic, can it ask how you got your orial text onto your website without making it a picture?
My site is chrysalisaesthetics.co.uk you can see my lettering is a picture :)

Ahh good plan Chrysalis!

They are only given a view of available slots. I doesn't show when you have chosen not to work. Does that make sense?

Latest posts

Back