Overcoming Objections

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saucygirl

Reaction score
We all face objections on a daily basis, whether it be with pricing or services, we see them, right?

Just yesterday I had a woman call to inquire about the price of manicures. I quotes my rate of $25, and immediately she said "Wow, you are more expensive than XYZ".

I replied with, "You could very well be right. But let me explain what's involved.....(I described, in detail, everything that I do)...and if you factor in the gasoline and time it takes to go to XYZ, well, the choice is completely up to you...."

And she booked. The salon she was referring to was a twenty five minute drive away, and the difference was $5. AND, she was thrilled to have MY manicure.

So, I'm curious. What does everyone to to overcome objections in their salons?

Hi saucygirl,
you handled that in a really professional manor, you deserve a pat on the back.

I do acrylic nails on girls not much below 25 years old. I usually give them an aftercare leaflet which is basic and self explanetory. Before I leave their I go through the aftercare advice and inform them that if they return within their infill period and tell me that the nail fell off I will charge them by the finger nail. (these are regular clients so they know me already). That's how I overcome objections with my clients.:)

Latest posts

Back