Ovulation kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddy89

Reaction score
Hey has anyone used an ovulation kit before? If so what one?

Yes ! Used one 15 years ago when trying for my son - used to pee on a stick to see when fertile & a line would appear - can't remember the name but it worked as I fell pregnant that month xxx

Yes ! Used one 15 years ago when trying for my son - used to pee on a stick to see when fertile & a line would appear - can't remember the name but it worked as I fell pregnant that month xxx

Thank you. I've read online a lot of people fell pregnant the month or two after using them. There's so many different brands to choose from. Also do you use it every day? Xx

I use the ones called one step. But even though I get positives each month I still can't get pregnant so they aren't very helpful to me x

I just used the cheap ones from amazon and they worked quite well for me although I got pregnant when I didn't bother with them so not sure they actually help you to conceive. Just useful to know when roughly you ovulate.
I had some Accupuncture a while ago and the lady told me taking your temperature is more accurate than the ovulation tests.

I just used the cheap ones from amazon and they worked quite well for me although I got pregnant when I didn't bother with them so not sure they actually help you to conceive. Just useful to know when roughly you ovulate.
I had some Accupuncture a while ago and the lady told me taking your temperature is more accurate than the ovulation tests.
Thank you. Should your temperature be at a certain point?

Thank you. Should your temperature be at a certain point?

If you take your temperature every day apparently your temperature will either rise a little or dip a little (I can't remember exactly which) just before you ovulate. Also if you get pregnant your temperature will stay slightly higher rather than go back to normal. Have a google of basal body temperature charting. Xx

Thank you. I've read online a lot of people fell pregnant the month or two after using them. There's so many different brands to choose from. Also do you use it every day? Xx
Usually from about day 10 of your cycle till around day 16 just to be sure x

Thanks ladies. I've been doing the ovulation test and two days ago I got a solid smiley which means peak fertility. But today and yesterday I got a flashing smiley face which means high fertility. But I though that was meant to come before the peak Xx

Thanks ladies. I've been doing the ovulation test and two days ago I got a solid smiley which means peak fertility. But today and yesterday I got a flashing smiley face which means high fertility. But I though that was meant to come before the peak Xx

That's good. No idea which is meant to be first but just have lots of sex!! Xx

That's normal, it just means your peak is going down x

Ladies I've done another ovulation test this evening and it's come up with a Salic smiley face again? After getting a solid smiley on Sunday and flashing ones since? Xx

It may be because you didn't ovulation first time so your body is trying again x

It is! That's why I don't use ovulation tests as they stress me out. I know when I ovulate though so I don't need them x

Latest posts

Back