P.Shine Japanese nail treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloomingnails

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone heard of 'P.Shine Japanese nail treatments'. Done a search on SG and nothing. Searched Google and came up with this website;

P.Shine Official Distributor U.S.A., Nail care professional

I'm just curious as someone local has started to market it and I have not heard anything about it?

Cheers Geeks! :Love:

Lilian

Hi I just heard about this today and would like to know if anyone ever try it.
Thanks

I've seen this treatment done a few times. Basically, it's a 2 part nail buffer system that involves putting type of powder (has bees wax in it) over the nails and buffing the nails with a buckskin buffer. It leaves the nails very shiny. I didn't have it done on me so I can't say if it felt any stronger.

Hi, I have the PShine kit. I first used it at the college I trained at. They had a treatment PShine Manicure on the service menu, was often recommended to clients who came in to have their enhancements (usually done in cheap nail bar) soaked off to help improve condition of their nails post enhancements. All the clients raved about it, claimed their nails were stronger and would grow to lengths they wouldn't before (after a series of PShine treatments).
It is a two part system - first is a semi dry paste that is buffed into the nail in one direction only with a buckskin buffer, second is a powder that is buffed into the nail with a second buckskin buffer. It brings the nail to a high shine and increases blood flow to the area resulting in lovely pink beds - clients would change their mind and go without polish when they saw their nails at end of treatment. The main ingredients are diatomaceous earth, glycerine, paraffin and beeswax
I didn't have it applied to my own nails so can't give my opinion on whether I feel it actually does strengthen nails and TBH I don't advertise the PShine service myself as it is not really my favourite thing to do (I get bored with all the buffing).
HTH

I didn't have it applied to my own nails so can't give my opinion on whether I feel it actually does strengthen nails and TBH I don't advertise the PShine service myself as it is not really my favourite thing to do (I get bored with all the buffing).
HTH

lol I could imagine! Watching other techs do it makes my arms tired!

Latest posts

Back