P & W Stiletto's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, I replied to you because you are the name I could remember?! sorry then..

and I am paid to do nails like that (at my level)
so I do have ppl who have nails looking fake. not that they care...

fact is, here (switzerland) so many so-called tech do nails that I could do better with my feet that when they see nails that are original, art, and without lifting, they come. when they can choose between a smile line like this :| and mine like competition deep smile line, they come to me... and then they see the picts, colorpops, my nails, or remember some they've seen, come with a pict of a nail set they found online, etc, and I do the same in their color choice... because they want Jewel nails.

hi lydia!
i have a question!
witch color acryl do you use for the nail beth because it look so long and nice can enyone tell me witch color or how i can find them because i dont think that i can get that color here in curacao!!!
thanks bye bye kate

not sure I got your point(s)

but, NEVER use a colored acryl (or gel) directly on the nail bed, ALWAYS apply a thin layer of clear, pink... whatever, to protect the natural nail from the pigments.

for the colors that Nayada used, link I posted, she uses a lot of products from different brands, she often uses Entity in sculpting, and NFU-OH or EzFlow for sculpting.

tho she may have switched to Kodi now.

but a lot of brands offer colored acrylics.

it is the color on the nailbeth is zo nice and so natural it is no pink or clear but anohter color of pink natural you now what i mean or not!!!
because the nailbeth is so long but its not long because she make it wit another color of acrylic .

thanks bye mujeka

well maybe it's just me but I didn't understand anything to what you've said!

tho she does extend/build the nail bed with an opaque pink.

it is the color on the nailbeth is zo nice and so natural it is no pink or clear but anohter color of pink natural you now what i mean or not!!!
because the nailbeth is so long but its not long because she make it wit another color of acrylic .

thanks bye mujeka
You are correct hun, The nail bed is
not done with clear or pink, but an opaque custom colour....it is made up to look as natural as possible, but at the same time, not see through,
To hide imperfections of the nail plate, or extend it to give a sleeker look x

Kelly at work wears her nails very long and stiletto ALL the time. She is actually sporting hologram silver tips with extended nail beds using the new PC Opaque powders.

I have always loved the stiletto ever since CND did the Gotham Glamour collection back in 1997. Then we just did the nails and painted them on top and underneath and we called it the Back Flip. The only problem was I couldn't do anything whilst I wore them.

Emms you never cease to amaze me in what makes you 'chill'!! I love it!

Geeg - I totally get where you are coming from but we are always saying that nail pros should be able to cover all bases when asked for something by the client. Stiletto are hard to do and of course look fake but they do stand out and done well (as the ones in the pictures clearly are) ... they look superb!

Not my personal preference but total kudos to thos that produce them beautifully!

BTW Kudos also to Susan Loasby who is featured in an ad in the US mags! Well Done! :hug:

I LOVE this website, and am always checking it out....
I love the ahtoh pics, Infact if anyone read my blog yesterday it was one of those pics lol, the tiger stripes one :lol:
Theres loads of lovely and inspiring pics on there xxx

Sam I am a freak !!! and proud :green:
Anton is amazing. if you don'thave his (yes it's a man) LJ let me know, maybe there are more picts.

still, a few months later lol... on the main topic, I think i have a set of pink and white somewhere. in my gallery here I will uploadlater a pict of my left hand with a p&w stilleto, if it's not up already. however, mine are longer than Nayadas on given pict, and I used a different technique, so that the opaque pink wouldn't show that much.

Anton is amazing. if you don'thave his (yes it's a man) LJ let me know, maybe there are more picts.

still, a few months later lol... on the main topic, I think i have a set of pink and white somewhere. in my gallery here I will uploadlater a pict of my left hand with a p&w stilleto, if it's not up already. however, mine are longer than Nayadas on given pict, and I used a different technique, so that the opaque pink wouldn't show that much.
Lol so it IS Anton ! I thought so, but the script on my page went dodgy lol,...so the N's looked like H's :lol:

I think another Is Flora ??? is that right, I can't remember of the top of my head the names but there are the same few galleries I tend to go look back on,

yeah, Flora's work is on my top list too!!! just so perfect in the structure!!!

asnd the kind of H in the russian letter is N here... tricky...

looks like it is down for now...

what you can do for this site (which is probably the best ever, for the nail art essentially (ok my clients are Russian so they want thsi stuff))

simply google nailclub.ru, then open it using the "translate this page" option, and then it takes ages to load, and it's far from being perfect, but then you know where you are going instead of, like I did years ago, opening every single link to find the gallery, step by steps, etc.

btw here's my pict of the p&w stilettos with a peacock (wanted to try it after seeing Sam Biddle's)
picture.php

thanks for that flower - its working

Latest posts

Back