Painting white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jospurs

Reaction score
Hi

I am full of questions today!

Avon do a french manicure set and in the box it comes some little strips that help you follow the smile line when painting on the white. I have just used one and it works very well. Can you buy professional ones of these?

Jo x

yeah i know what they are-
imho i think its best to perfect doing the smile line without them- i tried and as they are just stickers when i removed them half the underneth came with it.......

Avon ?

Is that a well known company in the UK ?:eek:

Sorry, I had to say it. YOU were ALL thinking it......

Ding Dong:lol:

I work for Avon let me have you know and some of their stuff is quite good!

LOL

Jo xx

But its not a professional brand is it.

No but the nail varnishes are really good, mine didnt chip or budge for weeks.

I am probably a bit bias as Im an Avon Sales Leader! Got to promote my stuff LOL

Jo xx

Hi

I am full of questions today!

Avon do a french manicure set and in the box it comes some little strips that help you follow the smile line when painting on the white. I have just used one and it works very well. Can you buy professional ones of these?

Jo x

Hello

I had some of these ages ago, I bought a pack of 50 really cheap from my local branch of Capital. :rolleyes:

i am a rep too and find they are a good general brand and each to their own. they never beat a professional brand ie orly but are good nontheless

Hi

I haven't actually tried any professional brands as yet! Keep ordering things but keep forgeting polish, not very good if someone wants a polish I must say.
How long you been doing Avon Zoealana?

Looks like I better start practicing hand painted smile lines then!

Jo x

Latest posts

Back