Pamper box stall

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstyhow

Reaction score
Hi,

So I have recently started making pamper boxes. They include a file, mini Dadi oil, OPI hand lotion, China Glaze polish (colour of their choice) and a full size Seche Vite Top Coat.

I also put in a personalised messages from the buyer if it is for someone else, a list of the products inside and a voucher for their appointment.

I'm looking at going to a little craft and gift fair to sell them but need some advice on how I would do this. I can't make up say 20 boxes as this would be highly expensive to do.

How would you suggest I approach this? Take a few boxes and then once they are gone take orders? Or bite the bullet and make up a lot of boxes?

Thanks for any help!

View attachment 205688
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1502361689.238342.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1502361834.252655.jpg

My boyfriends my does this she goes into boots ( dunno where you are based) at the very end off the day and gets loads of stuff for like 50p & stuff that they can't sell the next day

Or lookscout for bargain bins as there always stocked at the end of the day

I would do them on a 'made to order' basis. Maybe do a couple to show x

I was thinking that, should I then post them out? People seem to be loving them x

If they're local then deliver. I'm an Usborne organiser and always hand deliver unless they live miles away x

Ok sounds good, how many would you recommend on making to take with me? Around 4-5? X

Yeah, do you do them all the same or all different? If they're the same I'd do 2 - 3. If theyre all different I'd do 4-5 xx

Will you have anything else on your stall? The boxes look great but only having 4 or 5 isn't going to make great merchandising.

I've put what's in them and pictures above, the only things that different are the colours of nail polish and scents of hand cream. I'm thinking of doing little packs of a file and nail varnish as well and then treatment menus/business cards for anyone that may want an appointment.

What else do you think would be good to include?

Yeah I saw that in the post but wanted to make sure! I think they've got enough in but maybe put 1 random gift in? You can then have a selection of what they could get in it - may fill the table a bit more. Just an idea x

I wouldn't be profiting on them if I added anything else unless I charged more. I think I'm going to do little file and polish packs and then also advertise the nail appointment side to. Then a display of colours/hand creams. Thank you x

Latest posts

Back