Pamper day worry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbaray

Reaction score
Hey ladies.
To all the west Yorkshire therapists out there. I am organising Pamper Days at The George Hotel Huddersfield, first one is in November, would like them to be a regular thing.
How do I find insured, therapists?
There is a cost of £20 for the therapists to pay for the ads, venue tea & coffee etc. We are raising money for Breast Cancer Campaign. I have had a lot of interest - until I asked them for a copy of their insurance details. Help! I think I would like to know that they are insured?

Hiya,
have you looked on Google, Gumtree etc for mobile therapists in your area? I think they are the therapists most likely to be able to help you. I agree with you that you only want insured therapists.
Another option to think about is party plan companies, e.g. Virgin Vie, Body Shop at Home. Their consultants although not (always) beauty therapists are fully trained and insured to carry out basic facials, makeovers etc. using their products (essentially demoing) and in my experience are usually very enthusiastic about these type of events as it gives them an opportunity for party bookings....you can always ask them to donate a raffle prize too.

I hope that helps and wish you lots of success with your event.

Lou x

Well done on organising a pamper evening :hug: They are very popular here and I've done lots.They provide a great advert for all involved.

Any genuine therapist will not hesitate showing you a copy of their insurance.Sometimes I'm asked for it sometimes not but I always take a photocopy with me just in case. Some organisers like to see them before the event.

Don't just invite therapists! Iv'e worked along with luxury shoe sellers, candles, jewellery,hairdressers and chocolate fountains etc.

hope this helps :hug:

Latest posts

Back