Pamper nights xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sw88

Reaction score
hi all,
am new to this site and am not quite sure i have placed this thread correctly:rolleyes:

i want to start offering pamper nights/ days so i can build up a clint base before i start to rent a room for treatments and was wondering what traetment you would offer so as not to take to long so i would be able to treat all guests i no most people would want nail extensions and false eyelashes if they were going on a night out and i was thinking of tinting and hollywood toes

sorry 2 go on and thanks in advance for replys your help is very much apriciated xx:green::green:

Good luck!

If you go for tinting, make sure on your booking you inform them of the need to patch test.

When I do pamper nights, I offer mini treatments about 15-20 mins long, mani, pedi, massage, reflex, facials, tanning.

I have a booking form - pm me of you would like to see it - & give the option of them paying a little extra per head & I provide food & drink.

They come to me tho in my salon so it is easier for me to manage the bookings.

HTH

X

Thanks for your replythat is a great help, iwill pm you soon thanks again:green:

Latest posts

Back