Pamper Parties & Consultation Forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hi guys,

What do you all do with regards to consultation forms at pamper parties?

I guess you dont want people filling out forms when they just want to chill. I did this last time but they looked annoyed.

Think i might do a list of contraindications and a list of the names of people, ask them to read the list and to sign to say they do not have any and agree to go ahead with the treatment. Maybe add email address to for my mailing list.

What do you think?

I have one this afternoon and next weekend too and i am very nervous, 9 and 13 people. phew....

No No No - They must fill out a form as this protects you and them. I sent them through via email to the host for her to print out her end. I asked her to make sure everyone fills one in before i get there that way you don't waste time faffing around when you're there waiting for them to fill in etc. I also always just get the host to check beforehand if there is anyone with allergies/illness/on meds that could contraindicate treatment but NEVER CUT CORNERS when it comes to their safety and your livelihood (there are scam artists out there even if we don't want to think it) : )

Hi

Oh my, you must ALWAYS get every client to fill out a form its your insurance hon ( Health and Saftey to you and your clients )

I always ask my clients if they have the internet and if they do I do like the above send them a printout if not I mention that I will need to have each one filled out on the night, if its going to be a good pay out that day or night, I have even sent them in the post so they can fill them in before i get there

make them know that it is policy without it you cannot do the treatments required,, keep yourself secure and hassle free

Hi there, thanks for your advice.
I took my forms and got them to fill them out before they had the treatments, which they didnt mind doing. My head was all over the place and pretty stressed but when i got there both parties went really well - i was pretty tiered but my purse was a happy bunny too :)

Latest posts

Back