Pamper parties/princess parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessNails

Reaction score
Hi guys...ok so I've really confused myself with all the related threads. My question is...what is the idea behind these for the clients? Is it to provide an "express" service within a shorter period at a reduced cost per person and throw in some goodies...OR is the idea that each person pays a little extra than the standard service (for example shellac/Rockstar) because they're getting the goodies as well as the service? I want to offer Shellac pamper parties and include cupcakes bubbly etc but am confused as to the cost per person. I will give the party planner her service for free. Have I now confused you? X

I do shellac at the same price, but the host free, if there's a lot of people (5+) I do a raffle for some hand lotion etc. then give each person a pinkie solar oil (will start doing mail files too) and a 10% off next treatment voucher. Great way to bring in new clients x

Thank you for your input. Anyone else?

Can anyone else provide any further info for my original query?? X

I would love to know how these work too as i have heard of them but not sure what they are all about!! how long are people taking to do the treatments per person and what they are charging etc

Latest posts

Back