Pamper Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akaza

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Was thinking of offering pamper parties, but Im not quite sure what saught of services to offer?!

Do many of you geeks out there do pamper parties? Are they popular?

I was thinking that the types of services you could offer would be like manicures, pedicures, or paraffin treatments....but do you offer nail enhancements???

Also, how would you charge for a pamper party?

Thanks in advance x x

Hi
I have 2 partys coming soon one is for all manicures and the other is for acrylic it all depends on the customers
If there is 3 or more people i will give the host a discount plus a pamper pack I also give the guests a little some thing aswell
fancy file, hand lotion, things like that
It always goes down well when they get something free
Alison xx

Hi Alison,

So how much would you charge per guest for a manicure party, and how much for a acrylic party?

me and my friend are starting up and for our 1st party we are gunna charge per treatment... but then i think we might start charging say .. 25 to book the party and then offer 3 pacage bands which have different things in the bands so they choose how much they pay i.e 30-includes a set of nails and eyebrow wax (im making this up u obv put things in to make up the amount that sounds like its worth 30) ... then 50- full set of nails massage and wax ..then 100 - ... so they have a choice of how much they pay so they are in control... i think when i do a childs party i will charge something like 8.00per head (to have nails and a facial) minimun of 4-6 then charge say 15 for our time of going out to the house... im not 100% sure but thought id let u know what i was thinking seen as were in sort of the same position x

Hi Alison,

So how much would you charge per guest for a manicure party, and how much for a acrylic party?

Hi
I charge the same price that is on my leaflets I only give the host the discount that way the group know how much each person owes its a lot easier that way
Alison xx

Latest posts

Back