Pamper Party/ Pamper People

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone done any work for Pamper People ? I am interested in joining & wondered if anyone has any experience of doing the pamper partys, Is it fun or a nightmare ?!

I've had a letter from them asking if I wanted to work with them, it looked pretty standard so i don't suppose i've been hand picked!

I took a look at their website for more info but still undecided, i'll be keeping my eye on this thread as I would love to read some opinions!

I have seen them in action as a company and it does look really organised and the money isn't bad....they do say they try their best to give you a months notice for any bookings so it could be worked around what you already do.

hth's xx

I'd also like to know more as I was also sent a letter a while back - being nosey really x

is this the 'Pamper People/company' run by John Durrant? If so, I've worked with them over the last 2 years......any questions, just give me a shout!!

sarahp said:
is this the 'Pamper People/company' run by John Durrant? If so, I've worked with them over the last 2 years......any questions, just give me a shout!!

Not sure who its run by, but i have printed off my application form & i am sending it tomoro !

Latest posts

Back