Paperwork

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkBlonde

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm struggling with putting together some personal details and consultations forms and would like some advice please :)

So far in my personal details form I have basic info: name, DOB, address, cotact nos, gp details, allergies.. and was wondering what else I should include? Should I have a list of conditions, eg diabetes, blood pressure, cancer, that might effect treatments? I'm doing eye treatments, mani, pedi and waxing.

Also, do you have consultation forms for each treatment, or would it be easier to have a record card to fill in for each client just with date, treatment details and notes?

I've already done forms for skin tests for eyelash perming and tinting.

Any advice would be appreciated x

Medical history so they can tell you of recent operations
Also medications they might be on.
You could put something like if they are interested about your offers then leave their email addy.
Loads of my clients did it when they filled there forms out and appreciate me emailing them. Plus I can send them a personal email with a voucher when its their birthday x

Just make sure you only collect data that you need. Not for yhe sake of it.

Thats one of the principles of the data protection act (you still need to follow the act even if you havr not registered). You have to justify your need for the data.

Google 'information commisioners office' and order some free guides.

I would sugget by asking on here that you are trying to do things right, so good on you.

Sg

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back