Paraffin Wax Blocks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springfield

Reaction score
I am about to start pedicures/manicures using wax treatments, but its so expensive to buy the blocks, any suggestions as to where they can be purchased at reasonalbe prices:lol:

I normally buy the paraffin wax Pellets as they melt quicker too. I buy from capital. They do peach aswel. I think its about a fiver for a tub. I can get a good 10 or more out of it.

I've heard a fair bit about paraffin wax on these forums. What is it for? What does it do? I have liquid paraffin in my cupboard I purchased from the supermarket, is this the same thing?

I am about to start pedicures/manicures using wax treatments, but its so expensive to buy the blocks, any suggestions as to where they can be purchased at reasonalbe prices:lol:

I buy the Gigi paraffin wax in Eucalyptus at Sally's. It smells FAB and is so moisturizing. It's about $4.99 a block. HTH! :)

Last edited:
We have stopped using the paraffin bath for hands & feet & have replaced it with Thermasoft disposable paraffin treatments.
Perfect for salon or mobile operators. Hot clean fun :)

thermasoft - Under Construction

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back