Paraffin wax.... I know your sick of the questions but...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elegancenails

Reaction score
i have considered investing in a paraffin wax bath for my new mobile buisness bt apart from being expensive im mobile in the sense that i take the bus or walk with my trolley and table at the moment lol!
i noticed people discussing mobile paraffin heaters and when i looked them up they look exactly like my wax heater, which i never use now sue to the heater being good and the wax being rubbish....

... is it possible i can use this to heat my wax and paint it on my clients???

this is what i have,

Rio Total Body Waxing Hair Removal Kit: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

lots of advice and help would be appreciated

thanks X:rolleyes:

please help..... please!:cry:

Hi

I have a babyliss wax heater that fits the standard wax pots in and i have paraffin wax in the same size pots so just use was heater to melt it as i would regular wax and paint straight onto client. Never had any problems!

Sharon x

thank you so much x:green:

I have a salon system wax heater. It doesnt have a place where I can just pour the wax in. The wax comes in a pot and you take the lid off and heat it up. I got this one as you can also buy the paraffin wax pots to go in there. I also paint mine on.
Looking at your pot,as long as you get another inner bucket to put your paraffin wax in then it will do the trick xxx

thank you.... i am planning on using the paraffin pots and have just ordered some today, i do have an inner pot thought just incase

now all i need is a brush and a client :lol:

thank you.... i am planning on using the paraffin pots and have just ordered some today, i do have an inner pot thought just incase

now all i need is a brush and a client :lol:

LOL and some lining bags! Good luck xxx

LOL and some lining bags! Good luck xxx

yep got me them babies already.... love paraffin hope i dont use up the first batch just on me :)

Latest posts

Back