Paraffin wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

☆Missy☆

Reaction score
Anyone offer this along side their manicures?

Yes we do Hand paraffin wax but must say it is not reaaly as popular even it dose make hands looking and fell great x

Yes we do Hand paraffin wax but must say it is not reaaly as popular even it dose make hands looking and fell great x

Thanks for replying. I am only just starting out and will be doing the basic mani n pedis plush gelish. Quite like the idea of offering paraffin wax in the next coming months,due to the weather.

I'm shure gel polish willl be really poular. We do use hand parafin treatment as a give away or gift voucher to charities- works great for advertising. Like a pamper afternoon get free hand parafin wax or half price we use to get lots of ladies coming to try it out and pick up a leaflet then become reguklar clients for difrend treatments.

I wouldn't bother with Pwax, it is mineral oil based, which basically means it can't be absorbed, the oil will just sit I'm the skins surface! Get a good hand mask and some heated mitts for your lux manis (less mess and better results, u can also retail the mask) 👍x

I'm shure gel polish willl be really poular. We do use hand parafin treatment as a give away or gift voucher to charities- works great for advertising. Like a pamper afternoon get free hand parafin wax or half price we use to get lots of ladies coming to try it out and pick up a leaflet then become reguklar clients for difrend treatments.

I will give it a go and see how it goes. I will b mobile so just slightly worried about the mess :rolleyes:

When you do the paraffin wax do you do apply gel polish before of after the treatment?

I wouldn't offer it if I was mobile due to how long it takes to heat up. I'd use a good hydrating cream or mask & heated mitts. Also I'd apply gel beforehand just to ensure nails are completely oil & product free.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks ladies.
Now im really confused lol. Heard many great stories about paraffin wax but always been on the fence due to the mess that comes with it. Can anyone suggest a good alternative,such a nice hand mask that gives the same results?

Latest posts

Back