Parental Consent Form-anyone have a draft they can send me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_olis

Reaction score
Hi, not sure if this is ok to ask?

I was just wondering if anyone has got a Parental Consent Form/letter draft that they wouldn't mind sending me - as I'm not sure what I need to have on it?

I'm thinking I should have one readily available incase I get any requests for kids parties etc.

I am also of the understanding that anyone under 16 must have the form signed and be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times?

Thanks for taking the time to read. X

Sorry to bump this up, but has anyone got a standard letter that they use?? x

pm me your email and will send you mine x

Hi please could you send one to me would very much appreciate it :) thank you , my email is [email protected] thank you kindly xx

Hi, could you please email me a copy too x thanks x :)

[email protected]

Thanks you so much x

If you don't mind could you also send me a copy? I shall pm my address x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Would someone mind sending me a copy please just so i have a rough idea what to include, i would very much appreciate it.

[email protected]

Thank You :)

Not sure what products you use but I spoke to s2 and they said accompanied by an adult and just co sign client card. Checked with my insurers too and they said as ling as CND are ok with it xxx

Hi there,
I was hoping i also might be able to get a copy of your parantal consent form if possible! I have a 16 yr old in for an eyebrow wax, her mum will be there too but she is my 1st minor and would like to make sure i have done everything i need too!
my email is [email protected]
TIA
;)

Would it be possible for you to send me the form too please?
[email protected]

Thank you in advance

X

Hi there - can you also send me a copy of this. My email is [email protected]. Many thanks. Lucy x

Hello everyone. Hope you don't mind but could you send a copy of it over to mr too. Would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
[email protected]
X

hi
would really appreciate a copy too. thanks so much my email add is [email protected].
take care
Hal

Please can I also have a copy
Tanya@finishingtouchbeautician.
co.uk
Thanks
Xx

Hi all

I dont mind emailing anyone the form I have but please PM me if you would like it as I dont always get chance to go through the threads that have been posted and unless I log in I will not see that you have asked for it

nicola
x

Latest posts

Back