Parental Consent Form-anyone have a draft they can send me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all

I dont mind emailing anyone the form I have but please PM me if you would like it as I dont always get chance to go through the threads that have been posted and unless I log in I will not see that you have asked for it

nicola
x
It is obviously a popular thing that people would love to have and they are searching to find a copy.
It is no doubt going to be easier for all concerned if you just post the form here rather than have all these requests by PM or on the thread.

well that would make sense lol but I have absolutely no idea how to upload a word document

which is the main reason why I said PM me - so that people are not resurecting an old thread - I must have too much time on my hands ha :)

plus its not just a form its a letter to the parents of children attending a party to give them some info on what I do and what products are used at the parties with the parental consent slip at the bottom so dont even know if its to big to upload

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back