• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Part-time trained mobile spray tan therapist wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen47

Reaction score
You will be required to book two or more spray tanning parties per week. No outlay required, machine,tent,disposables and solution supplied ( Nouvatan and St Tropez).

Very good earnings.

Must have insurance and own transport.

Call... Helen on 07776252131 or [email protected]

Sorry I live nowhere near you but just to clarify for other geeks who might be confused like I am, you say "required to book", do you mean the therapist has to bring in bookings of 2 or more parties per week, or you already have at least 2 or more regular spray tan parties that you are booked out for that you need a spray tan therapist to attend to?

so the business is already there for 2 or more parties already booked in per week? do you want to employ them for this?

Ahh sorry if it wasn't clear. The therapist needs to find the bookings, I simply don't have enough hours in the day, and don't want the system idle. The therapist would be self employed, I would supply everything and advertise!

Latest posts

Back