Party nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee_geeee

Reaction score
Hi (me again!)
I had a client for acrylics the other day and she was asking me did I do party nails? Just like stick on nails but she says she got about two weeks out of them when another beauty salon applied them for her. What do people think of this? Is it a service you'd provide?
I guess what I'm wondering is, are there longer lasting stick on nails that can be removed carefully and safely to not damage the nail Bed too?! Just because some of my clients would never have their nails done only for special occasions and it would suit some of them!

I use a system called Inails Express.

http://www.inailsexpress.co.uk/

It is a pro product - but I don't use it on clients - just on myself - it is very good. Customer service is good - but best to phone them.

Hi (me again!)
I had a client for acrylics the other day and she was asking me did I do party nails? Just like stick on nails but she says she got about two weeks out of them when another beauty salon applied them for her. What do people think of this? Is it a service you'd provide?
I guess what I'm wondering is, are there longer lasting stick on nails that can be removed carefully and safely to not damage the nail Bed too?! Just because some of my clients would never have their nails done only for special occasions and it would suit some of them!

Latest posts

Back