party pop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klzangel

Reaction score
hey, i am wondering if any on you can help/reasure me lol
after reading a few advertising posts on here today, i went ahead and registered on a few site party pop being one of them.
within an hour i get a call from a guy who said he was in america and needed to verify my account with me, i wasnt sure if this is what normaly happens so i told him i couldnt take the call as i was going out the door...
has anybody else registered on here, and is this normal??

thanks in advance xx

This happens with all of the free listings - they obviously want you to sign up to a paying service. They will try and talk you into a paying service.

Ive had this with qype, yell, thomson and a few more. I just hang up as they are just trying to get you to pay and be "premium" or "gold" customers. To be top of the list.. And youll be stuck on the phone for an hour :-(

ahh ok thank you for the replies, i shall just ignore them tomorrow then lol x

when i registered my other business with party pop i spoke to some american guy, he was really pushy and trying to get me to upgrade my account. he was really rude when i told him i wasnt interested. he was telling me that im obviously not serious about my business if i didnt want my ad to be seen more.

i then once replied on a post and i had a phonecall from him again, having a go at me saying that if i wanted to reply to messages i would have to upgrade and he was saying i thought u weren't interested so why are you replying to posts.

if you want to advertise on there do so but i wouldnt answer the phone to them.

Latest posts

Back