Passed my college assessment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruberio

Reaction score
i eventually got the final practical part of my 2nd year Long Hair Design unit( complete portfolio's for a fashion 'down' style, a classic bridal style and a vivienne westwood inspired style) done yesterday! this unit incorporates the Styling for a Total Look unit, in this we have to do the hair, make up and source the clothes and accessories, so here's my vivienne westwood 'mini crini' inspired look, everyone else seemed to have gone down the tartan mini and ripped vest top road so i thought i'd be a bit different :biggrin:.
p.s. i can't sew for toffee but i made the dress from a charity shop corset, voile curtains and 2 cans of spray starch lol xxx

Attachments

• westwood final look 008.jpg
    westwood final look 008.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 135
  • westwood final look 009.jpg
    westwood final look 009.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 126
  • westwood final look 011.jpg
    westwood final look 011.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 140
  • westwood final look 013.jpg
    westwood final look 013.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
That looks amazing. I wish I had to do something like that for my course xoxo

thank you! mind you my hands are bright red from winding the hair lol xxx

Woop woop well done you the hair,make up and dress look amazing your very talented.I think a steak bake celebration is in order :lick: xxxx

Wow well done! So creative!

Woop woop well done you the hair,make up and dress look amazing your very talented.I think a steak bake celebration is in order :lick: xxxx
hahahaha can we throw in a fudge donut too?xxx

Congratulations :D Looks fantastic! Phew, and breathe!! And happy birthday for one day this week :D

Congratulations :D Looks fantastic! Phew, and breathe!! And happy birthday for one day this week :D
aw thank you! i was totally having a flakey about it the night before, couldn't sleep lol. and thanks for the birthday wishes, its today...feeling very miserable because i'm an old fogey :Scared: xxx

Amazing job! Well done you :D

Latest posts

Back