Patch test brow and lash tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz012

Reaction score
I have just qualified in brow and lash tinting and we were told always to patch test everyone I have always had my brows tinting in many different places and not one has ever patch tested me does everyone patch test wht are peoples opions nd also what do people do when you are mobile regarding patch tests thanks

You have to patch test to be covered by your insurance, I can't think of any reputable insurer that would allow you not to.

If you're mobile, make it a part of your route one day, it has to be at least 24 hours before so if you did it on a Monday as you were passing, you could still do it on the Friday, as long as there were no issues. That's what I do xx

By that I mean PT on the Monday, treatment on the Friday... :) xx

Check the instructions on your tint box, it will tell you if you have to patch test before every treatment.

BTW i think most say 24-48 hrs before so you woudn't be able to test monday and do the treatment friday. But check your packaging/insurance.

Lots of threads on this. And about some insurance companies veiws. Have a looj in search function x

Thanks everyone for help I'll have a search

Latest posts

Back