Paul Mitchell-new colour line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theden

Reaction score
Has anybody seen there new colour line xg?

Noo, is it better than the old one? I loved ink works x

Noo, is it better than the old one? I loved ink works x

I can only find the german website and my rep just posted a few pics on fb.... ill never be changing from tigi but im a right geek and like to know everything lol x

I've never even looked twice at any Paul Mitchell products. For some reason I associate that name with cheapest of the cheap, when it comes to quality.

I've never even looked twice at any Paul Mitchell products. For some reason I associate that name with cheapest of the cheap, when it comes to quality.

There actually really nice products hun Im just not to keen on the company the only reason ive stuck with them is some of my clients are quite into the cruelty free bur im looking at changing to label m as there also cruelty free x

There actually really nice products hun Im just not to keen on the company the only reason ive stuck with them is some of my clients are quite into the cruelty free bur im looking at changing to label m as there also cruelty free x

Yes, I've had my eye on Label M for some time now... I didn't care fr the rep for my area. But I think I might just set those feelings aside and go for the line once and for all.

Latest posts

Back