Paypal card reader & the iPhone 4s

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemac

Reaction score
Morning All

Just wanted to see if I can get an update from those geeks who in a previous thread mentioned the pay pal card reader for the i phone. I have a few questions, here goes:

Can this card reader be used with any i phone ir just the new one?
I read this was just a trial, does anyone know if it will be made permenant?
Is it easy to use (any info on how it works)?
What does it cost and are there any monthy charges?

I am just in the process of renewing my phone contract and I have had a blackberry for 2 years, its fine does everything I need it to. Sometimes find it a little slow but hey ho we cant have everything. After reading the paypal thread I wondered how the geeks who had ordered this were getting on with it?
Thanks for any information you can give me,
Lee-Anne

This is not yet available in the UK. Only currently on trial in US, Australia, Hong Kong etc.

Yeah us pome's are always last to get things, but go for the 4s. I changed about a month after it came out from blackberry and am shocked that it's still fast with all the songs and app's I have compared to blackberry. I don't know if salon geek has a blackberry app, but it's what I use on the iPhone instead of mobile web, so more spending time geeking your day away xoxo

Latest posts

Back