Pedi Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseblanc

Reaction score
Ok, so I got my pedi stuff in today and I'm wondering about something. My pedi slippers and toe seperators... can they be used with different clients if I clean and sanitize them in between uses or should each client have their own pair of slippers and toe seperators and never be shared inbetween clients?

Thanks in advance!!

I never use the toe separators, i use table roll twisted round into like a tube to separate the toes and then throw this the bin,
the pedi slippers i retail to the clients that come in full shoes and expect to be able to put them back on when their toe nails have been painted :rolleyes:

i wouldn't want to share either, even if they had been sanitized, hth :hug:

I use toe rope rather than separators because they're disposable and therefore completely safe. I really don't like the idea of separators because my client can't see that they've been sanitised and blitzed in the steriliser.
Not sure what you mean by pedi slippers though!

I have always used new pedi slippers and toe separators for each client, I give them to the client to take home. The cost has been included in my Pedicure service. :)

I use toe rope rather than separators because they're disposable and therefore completely safe. I really don't like the idea of separators because my client can't see that they've been sanitised and blitzed in the steriliser.
Not sure what you mean by pedi slippers though![/quote]

They are flip flops made out of foam, hth :hug:

Aha - I give them to my clients should they forget their flip flops. And no, I don't charge for them; it's just part of the service.

I have small feet and find toe separaters really uncomfortable so I never use them in them on clients in the salon. I use rolled up tissue and wind it through the toes and this works perfectly, is cost effective and is hygenic.

I use the CND toe separators & give them to the client, and retail FLIPFOX wearable footcare

Hi
When doing pedi we fold tissue and wrap around the toes.
Can any one tell me where you can get flip flops at a whole sale price in the UK.:rolleyes:
Thanks Emma

Last edited:
Hi
When doing pedi we fold tissue and wrap around the toes.
Can any one tell me where you can get flip flops at a whole sale price in the UK.:rolleyes:
Thanks Emma

Hi

Any of the big beauty suppliers such as Sally's or Pompadour will have packs of 12 pairs at a reasonable price. Failing that, you can buy them in bulk at beauty shows.:hug:

Ellison's, Capital, Beauty Express, Sweet Squared all sell disp. flip flops.

Thanks everyone
I still have alot to learn so will keep intouch
Emma

Latest posts

Back