Pedicure area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBeautyAngel

Reaction score
Just wondering what other home based beauty studios do for a pedicure area, I always end up sitting on the floor which gives me pins and needles.

Any ideas or inspiration would be great!

Just wondering what other home based beauty studios do for a pedicure area, I always end up sitting on the floor which gives me pins and needles.

Hi, have you considered "advanced pedicure" education?
You could possibly train as a Master Pedicurist? This would be suitable for home basedbeauty studio and no way would you be working on the floor :)

Hi, have you considered "advanced pedicure" education?
You could possibly train as a Master Pedicurist? This would be suitable for home basedbeauty studio and no way would you be working on the floor :)
And again. Yawn. Not what this site is for

And again. Yawn. Not what this site is for
I carry out the treatment sitting on a stool with my clients on a bed :) hope this helps

Sitting on the floor you will wreck your back! I have the client on the bed (either reclined or flat depending on what they prefer). Much more relaxing and comfortable for them and so much better for you (and your back!) It also means you can get 'up close' and really see what you're doing. I do around 15+ Pedi's a week and there's no way I could do that sitting on the floor or with the client in a chair. Look after your back for the long term :)

Try Callus Peel by Beauty Select!

Latest posts

Back