Pedicure bowl?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
ok so i am in search of either a pink pedi bowl or a wooden pedi bowl. can anyone recommend one? or have one for sale? i dont need it to be a foot spa as i intend on adding flowers or something to the water...can anyone suggest anythign to add to the water? i am offering thai pedicures. also i was hoping to spend no more than £20-£30 on it? xx

I just bought a Belava pedicure bowl from Beauty Express. They do it in pink.

I've seen on here that someone puts sliced lemon into their pedi bowl.cant remember who though. x

i have just ordered a pedi bowl from ebay. it is a pink round washing up bowl but as it is round it doesnt really look like a washing up bowl. just to get me started anyway and then i can purchase a more expensive one. I may put limes in it but dont want it to clash too much and give my clients a headach :eek: so i need to think of some white petals/flowers perhaps! x​

I just bought a Belava pedicure bowl from Beauty Express. They do it in pink.

Have you got it now? Are you impressed with it? Does it just look like a washing up bowl? How about the liners? Are they good? Very curious as on the brink of buying one myself.

Have you got it now? Are you impressed with it? Does it just look like a washing up bowl? How about the liners? Are they good? Very curious as on the brink of buying one myself.

I have a Belava, I'm so impressed with the liners it's fantastic! Doesn't look like a washing up bowl xx

HI,
Iuse a pink plastic thing from asda. It was only a few pounds (under a fiver) and it is like a big plastic plant pot. Quite deep and really easy to transport as it has 2 handles and also easy to clean out. I put marbles and some essential oil or a wee bit bubble bath. The marbles are great as your client can play about with them with their feet:lol:

I have a Belava, I'm so impressed with the liners it's fantastic! Doesn't look like a washing up bowl xx

Thank you for that, that's a big help to me. :hug:

HI,
Iuse a pink plastic thing from asda. It was only a few pounds (under a fiver) and it is like a big plastic plant pot. Quite deep and really easy to transport as it has 2 handles and also easy to clean out. I put marbles and some essential oil or a wee bit bubble bath. The marbles are great as your client can play about with them with their feet:lol:

The marbles idea sounds fab! I'd love that! Do u mind me asking, how do you clean the marbles between clients? xxxx

I just add some boiling water to the bowl and a bit of fairy liquid and give them a swirl...simple:lol:

Yes I have the belava bowl already. It's ideal for me as lifhtweight and serves it's purpose well. I liked the idea of the liners for hygiene reasons.

Latest posts

Back