Pedicure chair, what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADiva1

Reaction score
It looks quite chunky. It doesn't need to be plumbed in so I am guessing it doesn't have a bowl/basin attached. What is the bottom part? Is that just a foot rest?
We have the Pedi Spa chair at college. The back can be adjusted forwards or backwards for people with short/long legs for comfort.
Also, the arms lift up out of the way so that clients can swing around to stand up.
Also, you need to consider how low you need to sit as a therapist if you are doing lots of pedicures. I have a hydraulic chair so that I can raise clients which enables me to be sat in a comfortable position to do their feet.

Funny, I have just been to that Centre recently. I didn't see the bowl underneath.
Do you do many pedicures? Have you seen it in a salon somewhere? It does look quite big.

No, I haven't seen this chair anywhere as yet. I would like to see it though.

I thought the opposite - that it looked smaller than other chairs. I don't do a lot of pedicures. I'd have to do at least 36 pedicures to pay for that chair lol.

HOWEVER, I thought it has a professional image in comparison to sitting a client on an ordinary chair and a foot spa. I also thought it might just encourage people to book in pedicures .... I am thinking of a lot lol.

But...will make the boat go faster? Will it make me money.

Last edited:
I think it's a lot of money for basically a chair and a basin. If I was spending some wonga on a pedi chair I'd want one that was plumbed in and had a massage function in the chair itself. As it happens, I have just purchased a pedi spa chair from salon beauty supplies and it does all of the above, I'm so excited I'm just awaiting delivery now! There's lots of nice chairs on the above website and they seem to be competitively priced.

I was in two minds about this pedi chair when it came out, like you I thought it looked more professional than what I currently have, and I haven't got the space for a fully plumbed in version. However, after really thinking it through and adding the 20% VAT to the overall cost I thought it was a little pricey for effectively a chair and a pedi bowl. There are some gorgeous designer chairs out there for half the price of this pedi chair, so I'm not going to be parting with my money on the REM one.

I was in two minds about this pedi chair when it came out, like you I thought it looked more professional than what I currently have, and I haven't got the space for a fully plumbed in version. However, after really thinking it through and adding the 20% VAT to the overall cost I thought it was a little pricey for effectively a chair and a pedi bowl. There are some gorgeous designer chairs out there for half the price of this pedi chair, so I'm not going to be parting with my money on the REM one.

You are right. It is stupidly over priced. For the sake of looking and feeling professional, it certainly isn't worth it.xx

I think it's a lot of money for basically a chair and a basin. If I was spending some wonga on a pedi chair I'd want one that was plumbed in and had a massage function in the chair itself. As it happens, I have just purchased a pedi spa chair from salon beauty supplies and it does all of the above, I'm so excited I'm just awaiting delivery now! There's lots of nice chairs on the above website and they seem to be competitively priced.

Could you post a pic of the one you bought please? :D

Latest posts

Back