Pedicure - electric nail file machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJReiki

Reaction score
Hi there

I have been doing manicures and pedicures for a number of years now - manually.

I work mainly on mens hands and feet. Occasionally, I get o thinking about the merits of an electric nail file machine - but really, don't know the first thing about them.

Are they any good? Which model would you go for initially? Do you need specific training before using them? Are they easy to use? Give great results?

I would imagine they are also great for hard skin on heels/ball of foot?

Any help out there would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks, and I look forward to hearing your views

Terry

Hi Terry,

I'm afraid that I can't help you with any brands, but if you do a search on older posts I'm sure you will find something about pedicure machines and training (Jessica machine?).

I wouldn't recommend ever using any kind of pedicure drill without professional training as the harm you could potentially do is serious.

Best of luck!

The machine used for Jessica pedicures is brilliant. It's made by a company called solis if you're looking to source it elsewhere but aa the poster above me says, the Jessica training is well worth what it costs (the same applies to their manicure training, both of these courses really improved my understanding and execution of both treatments).

Latest posts

Back